R@inbow

Let it be~

Friday, June 29, 2007


Too many too many problems!!!They made me choke again and again but no more tears.Shit!The College!!!The Teachers!!!



But i always wept myself to sleep.Why?I felt my dream was fading somehow....Why?I don't know why...i forgot to think why....I'd be scared to do that...It's the most sorrowful to me to say"i give up".But actuality,i haven't enough ability to make my dreams come true...Really so sad.....No more things can make me so sad like that....


And i always can't to make out love and friendship...I did so many things on feelings that made someone love me...I don't want to break friendship...So.....................................

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

让时间去解决吧~
或许你拥有特殊的能力... ...

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

哦~i am susie

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... I guess I'm the only one that can honestly say I know what it feels like to not able to reach your dream. It's a deep hell. But, dear you still have your chances. Just don't give up yet. Besides, you are already better than me. At least you've give it all you got to reach for it. Maybe not reaching the final goal yet, but you're half way there, at the very least.

About the relationship thing, like I said before, you can blame yourself for others falling in love with you. It's never anyone's fault.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

呵呵不告诉我图上的是谁

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank PP~~~

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home